Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No loan offers fifa 21 player career

by VenomzZ14

Original Post

Re: No loan offers fifa 21 player career

★★★★ Novice
@VenomzZ14 Its a pain in the butt. I find that if I delegate the loan to buy offer and change it to a loan in the delegate section 99% of the time the club accepts a straight loan but yea the Loan model is glitched for the player
Message 11 of 84 (2,298 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 player career transfer/loans

★ Novice

Same here...getting really annoyed. I speculated if my 88 rated player was too young to be interesting for the bigger teams, so I simmed until he was 20 years old. Same *, getting no transfer offers. And the only loan offers I'm getting are from teams about the same (bad) quality as the one I want to leave...

Message 12 of 84 (1,802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

no me too

Message 13 of 84 (2,117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

can this problem be resolved

Message 14 of 84 (2,113 Views)

FIFA 21 my player transfer issues

★★★ Newbie

My favourite mode is the my player career....for the second straight year it seems that I can't transfer or get a loan.

It's one thing that this mode has not seen an update in atleast 5 years, but it's even worst that it has gotten worst since FIFA 19.

Can this issue please be solved ? 

Message 15 of 84 (1,711 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade 

Cade - this issue was highlighted to you NOVEMBER last year and you promised to look into it with FIFA 20.

An "upgraded" FIFA 21 Career mode and this same issue is still ever present in the game.

It is absolutly beyond scandelous. It is a total and utter joke that the bug has been ever present in the game since 2017 and you and your programmera are still too lazy to fix it.

Can I ask you look into this a MATTER OF PRIORITY?????

AND JUST RECAP INCASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN WHICH WOULD BE AMAZING SINCE ITS BEEN ONGOING FOR YEARS.

You stary a PLAYER career mode. You play through one season. Generally level to around 85 skill level with lower league team - in my case Rangers FC in Scots Prem.

You restart league - and oh wait - game said I have just signed to Rangers - EVEN THOUGH IVE ALREADY BEEN THERE A YEAR AND SCORE 30+ GOALS!! Hand in tranfer request. Play season after season up to 95 skill level - NOT ONE TRANSFER REQUEST - EVER - TOTALLY NOT EXISTANCE AND CANNOT LEAVE THE CLUB UNLESS YOU RETIRE.

GET IT FIXED NOW!!!!!!!

Message 16 of 84 (1,722 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

This currently with the FIFA team for investigation. I'll update this thread if I get more information to share.
Aljo.png
Message 17 of 84 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sooooo any update on this @EA_Cade .

You said the EXACT same reply to this a YEAR AGO and did NOTHING.

So what has been done now???

Message 18 of 84 (1,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still an issue in the game! Started a new player career yesterday and requested a loan but no offers ever came. Ruins the experience and defeats the point of even playing that game mode needs fixing. It’s still an issue 4 weeks after this thread was first posted!

Message 19 of 84 (1,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup what’s going on with my player career mode ! I score over 50 goals a season over 83 in a polish league . Spent there 2 seasons ! I can’t get a transfer anywhere !!!! What’s the point of playing this mode !!???? EA needs to fix it !!!

Message 20 of 84 (1,437 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help