Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No loan offers fifa 21 player career

by VenomzZ14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No loan offers fifa 21 player career

★★★ Novice

Can anyone else get any loan offers while doing a player career mode? I have tried 3 separate clubs and asked for a loan got accepted in each, then went on to never receive any loan offers. Disappointed is an understatement 

Message 1 of 84 (18,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No loan offers fifa 21 player career

Community Manager

Hey all, 

This issue is resolved in Title Update 9 -

• In Player Career, the Virtual Pro was sometimes not receiving loan and transfer offers.

Thank you for your patience while this was investigated. 

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 38 of 84 (6,482 Views)

All Replies

Player Career Mode Loans & AI Broken Again

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ACStreamline
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Player Career Mode is a complete and total mess. You can find both of these bugs by playing it for an hour.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was a 67 rated created player playing for Palace and asked to go on loan which was granted. However no loan offers are recieved. At all. This occurred in three separate saves which were steadily simmed up until the end of the second season. The second bug is that the AI manager is completely broken with line ups consisting of players in wrong positions. As an example, my ST player was constantly put out on either wing, even in two separate saves putting me on the wing and placing a CDM player in the ST position instead.
What should be happening instead? My player should be receiving loan offers at the very least. What could be improved when this fundamental aspect is fixed, is to have simultaneous offers which you can scroll through and pick the team that suits you. As for the second bug, the AI should play players in their correct position.

• I can see career mode has at least had some attention with the new features, but if you're going to just copy and paste the player career mode can you at least fix the bugs that have been popping up in every fifa release for the last few years. Please!!
Message 2 of 84 (16,840 Views)

Player career mode can’t be loaned fifa 21

★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Dunnymonster1999
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Request a loan with any real player or your own
What happens when the bug occurs? When you request to be loaned you get no offers from teams at all
What should be happening instead? Should be able to be loaned out to teams that want you

Help

Message 3 of 84 (16,971 Views)

Re: No loan offers fifa 21 player career

★★ Novice
@VenomzZ14 Me too I have this problem, I’m now thinking it might be a glitch. I’ve tried 3 separate clubs too.
Message 4 of 84 (18,436 Views)

Re: Player career mode can’t be loaned fifa 21

★★★ Newbie
@dunny2017 I highly doubt that there actually going to fix it🤦🏽‍♂️
Message 5 of 84 (16,927 Views)

Fifa 21 player career transfer/loans

★★ Novice

I started a player career at a league 2 club and got my player to a very good rating and I asked for a transfer. I haven’t had a single transfer offer in 3 seasons and in my third season career mode isn’t even letting me request a transfer even though I’ve withdrew a transfer to try get a loan so I’m completely stuck with what to do and I’m bored of playing for the same club and not getting anywhere.

Message 6 of 84 (16,959 Views)

Fifa 21 no transfers in player career

★★ Novice

Am I the only person not getting transfer offers in player career mode? I’m a 94 rated lw who has had 3 player of the year awards, golden boot in all but one competition and still no transfer offers. Find it very hard to believe that a player wouldn’t be getting any offers with that credentials. If this is a problem for other people then it’s a shambles as people are paying £50-£80 for a game and ea can’t even get it to work properly. If that’s the case I’ll never buy a fifa again in the future.

Message 7 of 84 (16,895 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 no transfers in player career

★★★ Newbie

Yes its the same as fifa 2020! At the start of every new season you are presented as a NEW player to your club.

This could be the issue as you can't sign for a new club in your first season.

Loan will likely work.

This issue is repetitive and boring.

The player career gameplay is good but there is no career aspect at all.

Message 8 of 84 (16,810 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 no transfers in player career

★★★★★ Novice

This is broken since forever. They dont care about this mode. I've created a post complaining about this, but they just deleted It saying I was being a troll...

Message 9 of 84 (16,803 Views)

Dont receive loan/transfer offers

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ALIS_loscator
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a player and submit a loan/transfer request
What happens when the bug occurs? You don't receive any offers
What should be happening instead? Receive offers

don't receive any loan/transfer offers in player career mode 

Message 10 of 84 (16,795 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help