Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No loan offers fifa 21 player career

by TheEdge12

Original Post

Re: Player Career Mode Loans & AI Broken Again

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@TakeState16Try to start a new career with a lower rated club, and hopefully you’ll get a chance to play a few matches. Also i’ll recommend to try and play the whole match instead if your player get subbed. Apparently the match doesn’t count if we simulate the rest of the match. And that may be the issue as the player has «0» matches played, no other club will notice him. I used to simulate but not anymore, and it worked for me. I just requested a loan offer right away when i started a new career, and after a couple matches i got a loan offer.

Hope this will help your problem!

Message 71 of 81 (365 Views)

Re: Player Career Mode Loans & AI Broken Again

★★★ Novice

Thank you, I'm hoping Title Updated 10 will sort it.

If not I'll go for a career at Bristol Rovers

Message 72 of 81 (352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve started a new career and I have not received a single transfer or loan offer 

Message 73 of 81 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue still occurs on new career modes. The “update” has not fixed anything

Message 74 of 81 (279 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ryan_van_Wyk5 Same here
Message 75 of 81 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@footballismygDid you play the whole match too? Or do you simulate?

Message 76 of 81 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade I have started a new career mode and I am not getting any game time or loan offers
Message 77 of 81 (198 Views)

Player career no loans

★★★ Newbie

You said it was fixed but it’s clearly not. Why cant I get loaned out in player career? I made a new career today and haven’T had a single request

Message 78 of 81 (138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have made multiple player career modes since the update and have not recieved any offers after subbmiting my request 

Message 79 of 81 (126 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, this hasn’t been fixed. I do not get any transfer offers. At all! If you can be bothered to make a decent career mode. Then don’t bother putting it in the game. 

Message 80 of 81 (45 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help