by harleycheatham

Original Post

No kenobi Emote 2020

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug So I bought the Celebration edition and I’ve unlocked everything but the Kenobi Darth Maul Emote. it says the only way to unlock it is the celebration edition and it didn’t unlock when everything else did
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? THE_SURVIVOR_123
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03/31/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:19pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy the celebration addition and see if you get the same bug
What happens when the bug occurs? The Emote doesn’t show with the others
What do you expect to see? To see the Emote unlocked with the other Darth Maul ones
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I don’t really know what this is for this last part😂

Message 1 of 7 (3,512 Views)

Re: No kenobi Emote 2020

★ Novice

I have just had the same issue on the Xbox One. Just purchased the celebration pack and it hasn’t unlocked. Like the rest of the stuff, like you said in your post it still says it unlocks with the Celebration Edition.

Message 2 of 7 (3,313 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That Celebration Edition message is misleading.

Celebration Edition unlocks every cosmetics in the game that can be purchased with ingame credits. However, those that are granted through Events or Milestones aren't unlocked with the Celebration Edition.

As you can see there, this emote is an Event emote, so the only way to unlock it is to complete the event for it. As of now this event isn't available, but from time to time DICE re-enables these events temporarily so new players can complete them and get the rewards.

@Straatford87 

Don't you think it's about time this loose end is fixed? It's just a misleading text, but that has caused many reports to pop up here in AHQ with annoyed customers that believe they should have gotten a reward that's actually not a part of the product they bought, despite the game telling them it is.

Message 3 of 7 (3,305 Views)

★ Novice
@RogueZeroRendar The thing is I got the voice line ”kenobi” which says you need to unlock it with an event It’s just confusing
Message 4 of 7 (3,300 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@harleycheatham 
lol
Now that's confusing indeed.

CE

This statement can be seen here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/149813/community-transmission-celebration-edition-the-r...

BTW, have you bought the Celebration Edition on top of your normal edition? If you had that voice line before, when buying the CE, it retains everything you unlocked and just unlocks what you didn't have that the CE unlocks by default

Message 5 of 7 (3,289 Views)

★ Novice

No I didn’t have the voice line before. The voice line unlocked with the edition 

Message 6 of 7 (3,043 Views)

★ Novice

yeah me too it just appeared out of nowhere

Message 7 of 7 (1,217 Views)