Re: No heirloom tickets for mentoring or coffee career

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No heirloom tickets for mentoring or coffee career

★★★ Pro

After update, not receiving Harlem or life tickets after any chapter of coffee career. Not receiving any life tickets for mentoring with a retired Sim. Other careers don't seem to have problems with this. Just coffee career receives no life tickets. 

Message 1 of 5 (439 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro

The mentoring work today for the life tickets. I was able to get life tickets for Career & Hobby today. So I think it was just a fluke that it didn't work yesterday. Thank you again.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (407 Views)

All Replies

This little piece of circle indicates how big your chance is of getting an Heirloom ticket. 

Screenshot_20190226-232702_The Sims.jpg

That said, I haven't gotten any. I have some elders roaming around on which I'm going to test. So I'll get back to you on it.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (429 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thank You for all your hard work and I appreciate you a lot. You really hope so many people and I don't think you get enough recognition.

Message 3 of 5 (424 Views)
Highlighted

Thank you, that's really nice of you to say. I'm glad to help!

I've tested the mentoring, that does give me an Heirloom ticket. Both for hobby and career mentoring. 
I haven't seen one on the barista career though. I've played through the story twice without seeing any. But with the chances being so low I'm wondering how good I can test this.

Screenshot_20190227-032931_The Sims.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (414 Views)

★★★ Pro

The mentoring work today for the life tickets. I was able to get life tickets for Career & Hobby today. So I think it was just a fluke that it didn't work yesterday. Thank you again.

Message 5 of 5 (408 Views)