Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No fut champs games

by brianlunney04

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No fut champs games

★★★ Newbie

I am on track to get silver one rewards and all of a sudden I can’t get a game to finish them games. I only need two wins in 6 games and I feel this is unfair. I will not get a high rated red pick because of this and I think this should be fixed or give me that rank. It is a very low rank but would be good to get it if that would be possible. If so thanks but it there is nothing you can do thanks for reading my message.

Message 1 of 6 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No fut champs games

Community Manager

@brianlunney04 

Can you try power cycling all of your equipment and see if it helps? Unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (149 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @brianlunney04.

I'm sorry for the late response on this. Are you saying you were disconnecting from matches? If so, does that happen outside of FUT Champs games or only then? Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (218 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Well last weekend league I was playing my fut champs games and beat the end it would not find me a match even after waiting nearly an hour and restarting my ps as well. I was able to play games in division rivals but just not in fut champs.
Message 3 of 6 (186 Views)

Community Manager

@brianlunney04 

You also need to power cycle your modem/router. Not just your console. Try that if it happens again and see if you're able to connect to matches.

Message 4 of 6 (174 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Surely my router wasent the problem if I was able to go into division rival games
Message 5 of 6 (170 Views)

Community Manager

@brianlunney04 

Can you try power cycling all of your equipment and see if it helps? Unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (150 Views)
Twitter Stream