Re: No entry in ANY race since the 3rd race (c&c rivals)

by 2jzoi97zcp43

Original Post

No entry in ANY race since the 3rd race (c&c rivals)

★★ Novice

Since the 3rd race (flametroops/ballistic skin) the matchmaker didn't match me into any race league.

That means, I also couldn't participate in the latest race (nod bikes / shockwave troopers skin for example).

While the matchmaking period, I played frequently, which means at least once a day for 10 games (5 NOD / 5 GDI).

I feel disadvantaged because I'm not able to get these skins. 

Message 1 of 10 (629 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I think the reason for this is that one might get unlucky, and be drafted to a board where the full amount of players is not reached. I should think that in such a case, the race should start anyway. Better to have an easier race than none.

Message 2 of 10 (618 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @2jzoi97zcp43 can I get your Persona ID, found in Settings > About and I'll check out your account to see if there's any clues there as to why you're not getting pooled into races. Thanks!

Message 3 of 10 (599 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Grasshopper, 

See attached both ID's I could find. 

Does this help?

Thanks for the quick answer, guys!

Best

Ingo

Message 4 of 10 (591 Views)

★★ Novice

Wait, I'm insecure if the files got attached. Here again :

Personal ID: 1003870415649

Synergy ID: 12166749579

Thanks again! 

Message 5 of 10 (589 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @2jzoi97zcp43! I've taken a look into your account and don't see anything funky around the matchmaking window for the Races. I do see errors around an event but that looks to be the unranked event. Is that working ok for you?  I don't know when the next Race is but until then I'm going to pass the info I've gathered on for further investigation. Thanks!

Message 6 of 10 (574 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey buddy, 

Thanks for checking and having a look. I didn't have any issues whilst Unranked Event.

The game as itself works great and without any issues.

I only didn't got matched in any race league. 

Thats my only concern here. 

Thanks for further investigation. Highly appreciated!

Best

Ingo

Message 7 of 10 (567 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @2jzoi97zcp43 I've noticed a Rivals Race appear on my account. Just wondering if you have got entered into the latest race that's currently active?

Message 8 of 10 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm in, yeah.

I entered right after the kickoff. Normally I would have played later the day but I was afraid to miss it again lol.

So basically my account has no issues, it's only the fact that the matchmaker is crap if you play too late after the kickoff 😁

Message 9 of 10 (524 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Lol, well I'm glad your in. Will see if we can figure out what was going on with matchmaking!

Message 10 of 10 (506 Views)