Re: No damage when knocked

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

No damage when knocked

Hero

I have recently seen when someone is knocked and i go to shoot them i can hear the bullets registering but no damage is being recorded. It will eventually start to damage them but just now i unloaded a single clip into someone knocked without single bullet regisertering damage

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 5 (232 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, do you happen to record gameplay? If so, can you post a clip of this happening?

If not that's ok, I wonder are knockdown shields rendering as normal for you?

I take it the bullet sounds are the "wet" noises of hitting an unshielded enemy rather than the sound of hitting a shield?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EA_DavidThere are no shields up sadly i did not record it. But appears to happen most with them having their back to me. This bang was crawling away I was trying to thirst her unloaded a clip in her and yes had a wet sound but sound of bullets hitting them. But not a single bullet registered until clip 2 of a reload. Normally I can hear the shield pop but she 100% had back turned to me about 10 meters away. I have even had it happen with me on top of someone trying thirst with a shield up. Clear shot on back and registers nothing till clip 2. 

Message 3 of 5 (217 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

It is almost like they have a small hit box on their back that when you shoot them its like shooting a metal floor or box. Gives little sparks can hear it but hitting them like object. 

Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the extra detail. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (188 Views)