No credits awarded

by babywriter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No credits awarded

★★★ Novice
Three or four times in the past couple of days, I've played through a full round of multiplayer but have been awarded 0 credits. The battle points are applying to the rank progression, but no credits. I've seen this two or three times in Galactic Assault, and now once in Blast. Very discouraging.
Message 1 of 9 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No credits awarded

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@babywriter Hey, as mentioned, this is something that we're aware of and looking into.

From what I can see the credits are actually being added, and it's just an erroneous display issue, but of course we're investigating. 

Thank you!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (619 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Try to search first before posting. Type "credits" in the search bar. There you go ;-)

Message 2 of 9 (472 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@babywriter there are dozens of topics relating this issue. Please try search instead of posting what comes to your mind. This thread can be closed

Message 3 of 9 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@babywriter Hey, as mentioned, this is something that we're aware of and looking into.

From what I can see the credits are actually being added, and it's just an erroneous display issue, but of course we're investigating. 

Thank you!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (620 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did search, and saw some of the other posts. Just thought I'd add my experience to this - that's not unreasonable, and there's no reason for ppl to be douches about it. Grow up.
Message 5 of 9 (449 Views)

★ Guide

So congrats to your ignorance here ;-). 

"Grow up" says the babywriter and doesen´t know how a thread is working ;-).

Message 6 of 9 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I just had this happen again! I started Galactic Assault from the very beginning of the game, played the whole way through, scored over 4200 points, received ZERO credits!!!!

Message 7 of 9 (391 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well EA David I can say for sure that the credits aren’t “actually being added”! I just played starfighter assault and got nearly 4K in points and the display shows 0 credits earned. Before the match my total was 34,715 and guess what after the match it’s 34,715!!! Are you guys going to resolve this quickly or do I just have to miss out on all these credits that I have to have to make your * game playable? Fix this * rich!!!!
Message 8 of 9 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

From what I am seeing this post was a month ago and since the same thing just started happening to me seems not much is being done about this "bug" This game is dependent on credits to level up and get better yet this bug has been around for how long now? It is to the point where I dont even want to play the game anymore because I cannot level up any of my characters getting one out of 4 matches with credit rewards. Video game companies need to start taking care of their customer base better and fix these issues!!

Message 9 of 9 (335 Views)