Re: No code in the email

by Belgorad

Original Post

No code in the email

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Good morning ! I have a problem because I accidentally deleted the application with the code. After restarting, you need to activate the key and I can not get into the account. I click that I lost the key, but I do not get an e-mail with a one-time code for two hours.

Message 1 of 7 (413 Views)

@Szczerbatek100

If no email is arriving you are best to call CS and they can remove the key manually for you, and ensure the email is working correctly.

See this link for numbers to call

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 7 (404 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you contact them via e-mail? Because, I speak little English.

Message 3 of 7 (401 Views)

@Szczerbatek100

Removing the key manually can only be done over the phone as they will verify you as the account holder before doing so.

If you have a friend that can talk English better they can talk on the phone on your behalf as long as you are there to answer any questions.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 7 (382 Views)

★★ Apprentice
If an email hasn't still arrived, you could first try requesting the email again and if that doesn't work you can only call them, I would suggest doing it through Skype as it's free.
Message 5 of 7 (369 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since the morning I have already sent a total of five e-mails with a new code, but so far nothing has arrived. It is certainly correct because I recently changed the password with its help. And with this ringing I will have a hard time never to call abroad.

Message 6 of 7 (357 Views)

Hero

@Szczerbatek100

Is your email address a gmail or another email?  Try going into your email settings, look for the section where you can add emails to a safe / allowed list and add no-reply@bioware.swtor.com to the safe list and then try to send it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 7 of 7 (342 Views)