Re: No clothes on Vette?

by Belgorad

Original Post

No clothes on Vette?

★★★ Newbie

So, I'm having a little bug while replaying KOTFE Chapter 1 as my Sith Warrior. Everything seems fine...then I get to the part where the Sith Warrior tells Vette to have Marr's Crew service the Fury, and Vette has no clothes (Screenshot 1). It's odd because I have her with Mission Vao's full Outfit with Thana Vesh's wristbands in game (Screenshot 2). Can someone help me fix this bug? I've never had it happen before. Then again, I've never replayed this particular episode of KOTFE before.  I have replayed Chapter 13 before with my other Sith Warrior, but Vette didn't appear as she does with "no clothes equipped", instead, she appeared with the Mission Vao outfit I had equipped on her at the time. Much as I love an almost nude Vette, this is f***ing ridiculous.

Message 1 of 2 (1,006 Views)

Re: No clothes on Vette?

Hero

@huntmanv 

I apologize for the delay but this type of bug is something that would need to be fixed in a patch.  You can try existing out of the conversation and going back into it if it occurs but other wise a patch would be needed to fix it.  It may be something that only happens with specific armor sets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (855 Views)