No access to email or phone number

by willyflounder36

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No access to email or phone number

★★★ Newbie

Can someone please help me so I can stop hearing about how my fiancé can’t play nhl!!

So he has no access to his email address anymore or the phone number. They are both from a decade ago and has lost access to them. He has chatted with so many different people and called in and still has not found someone to really help him. What do I have to do to get this man back on his gamer tag and play his game?? 

Message 1 of 6 (776 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No access to email or phone number

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@willyflounder36 

If you no longer have access to your email address, we can try to recover your account. 

Contact us so we can help.

Don’t remember which email address is on your account?

See if we can help you find it.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (739 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@willyflounder36 

If you no longer have access to your email address, we can try to recover your account. 

Contact us so we can help.

Don’t remember which email address is on your account?

See if we can help you find it.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (740 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

what can i do if i dont have enough information about my past ea games for you guys to decide its good enough? ive never actually bought an ea game ive only played ones other people bought. and its my first time back on xbox in 6 years so i dont remember my old stats.  i feel like im just screwed and can never play another ea game on my account again! i dont want to make a new account because ive had this one for 15 years. please help, like nobody else here has. i really .would like to continue playing ea games but it seems like nobody wants me too

Message 3 of 6 (526 Views)

Community Manager

@maddogreimer2000 

Unfortunately, if you can't provide enough accurate information in the webform for account recovery, we won't be able to restore access to the account Frown

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what kind of information can be used other than games purchased on my account

Message 5 of 6 (493 Views)

Community Manager

@Coolcatz82 

You need to answer the questions in the webform to the best of your ability. There are other questions besides the games you own.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (485 Views)