Re: No Virgo dog tag and server issues as well

by JanP2008

Original Post

No Virgo dog tag and server issues as well

★ Apprentice

I have completed the Virgo dog tag mission two times now, once this past Wed. and Thurs. and today again twice.  Still no sign of it being recorded so I can claim reward.  Can someone admin please check this for me and reward me the tag.  I would appreciate that very much.

The in-game recording of the Service Assignments is not real time and lags behind what the Battelog shows.

The servers in general have been laggy for the past couple of days all around for many different players at the same time on different servers, so I know I'm not an isolated experience here.  Hit registration is behind almost 2 sec. at times.  Some times when flying the server seems to want to start rubber banding, but doesn't quite make it.  Instead the plane will stutter around until it clears up.

In closing I'd like to say that I don't have a whole lot of time to play video games in my weekly routine, and it is a bummer when time is wasted by not being rewarded or when stats are not being recorded the way they should be.  It seems like Dice is trying to do too much at one time and the coding and updates are getting screwed up.  Not fun.

The fact that I did not receive my zodiac dog tag, yet again this has happened a few times before, and the fact that the last server I was just on dumped the whole game and all the accomplishments toward all that mission stuff out right now has prompted me to write this complaint.  I hope it all can be cleared up, and I thank you for your time.  Slam.

Message 1 of 3 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I can't claim the dog tag neither... I eventually even met with a friend and nemesis-killed him to make sure the mistake isn't on my side, still can't claim - pretty sure it's a problem on DICE's side. (friend took that picture)

Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yes, four times I accomplished this and still no ability to claim the dog tag.  Honestly.  This game seems to become more and more frustrating to deal with.

Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)