No Vibration

by deTiger1

Original Post

No Vibration for Elite 2 Controller XBOX series X

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello folks! 

There is no vibration feedback in the controller in the trial version on Xbox series X.

Anyone else experienced the same? 

Message 1 of 62 (3,996 Views)

Re: Vibration XBOX series X Trial version

★★ Apprentice

same issue here hopefully just a bug that will get fixed once the retail version is out

Message 2 of 62 (3,953 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is Vibration enabled under Controller Accessibility as well as your Controller Settings?

Message 3 of 62 (3,928 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@USMCxFIRE Yes it is!
Message 4 of 62 (3,912 Views)

No Vibration

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Anyone else having issues with no vibration at all in the controller?  Double checked settings in both game and on the xbox one.  Both have vibration turned on but I'm not getting any at all.  Battery is full, testing "Vibrate Controller" in the xbox one settings vibrates the controller no problem.  In game though, I get nothing.

Edit: Also to note, I'm using the Xbox Console Companion to stream to my computer monitor.  Tried wired to my computer and wireless, same results.  Vibrates on command in the settings of the Xbox One, but nothing in game.

Edit 2: Just tried it again on NHL 21, no problems.  Vibration is fine wired or wireless over streaming through the Xbox Console Companion app.

Message 5 of 62 (3,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@USMCxFIRE wrote:

Is Vibration enabled under Controller Accessibility as well as your Controller Settings?

Yep sure is i looked up other posts on it and apparently it only happens if you are using the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, which was the case for me. Again probably just a simple bug fix, btw went back and tested NHL 21 for vibration feedback and it was working while using my Elite controller.

Message 6 of 62 (3,827 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Metalslasher24 Same for me no vibration on elite 2 controller
Message 7 of 62 (3,813 Views)

★ Apprentice

Weird. I’m also using elite 2 controllers, my issue is that they won’t sync when entering lobbies. Seems to be a reoccurring issue with a few games at this time. Still lose their minds whenever there’s a hit though! BRRRRRRRRR

Message 8 of 62 (3,793 Views)

Community Manager

We'll share these details with the team. Thank you for letting us know. 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 62 (3,776 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

Shared it with the team but can you all confirm you've checked the controller has the latest firmware update under your Xbox console settings and this is happening when you're not streaming using the Xbox Companion?

We want to distinguish whether it's happening both with and without the app, otherwise it's important details to know if it's only happening when associated with that app. 

Thank you. 

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 62 (3,771 Views)