Re: Great sound, EXCEPT for in multiplayer in Battlefield V

by infi_xD

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Saw this issue in CoD, Disable VOIP (ingame),mute voice options look for any and all settings related to talking in game. (also make sure you have no outside program influencing your game.)

Message 21 of 48 (2,184 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have just bought and instaled BFV and Im having the same problem, no sound just in multiplayer! And I have a bluetooth stereo that I payed more than 300$ so what should I do now? 

Message 22 of 48 (2,163 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ive tried all things you all already said before but still not working
Message 23 of 48 (2,161 Views)

★★★★ Guide

my InGame VOIP transmits however i cannot receive.   every other game (Including BF Titles ) work just fine.   whats different about BF-V that you cant have any other VOIP software running?    thats just odd

Message 24 of 48 (2,157 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

disabled VOIP in game and makes no difference.

Message 25 of 48 (2,146 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

how do we get a reply from EA in relation to this bug?

Message 26 of 48 (2,109 Views)

★ Novice

Hi all ihave the same issue in soloplayer sound is great but as soon as i start playin multi no sound, i tried everythin you mentioned but stil dont work, i wonder if someone can help, thanks

Message 27 of 48 (2,091 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for all the reports! 

We are looking into this issue, no ETA on any fixes. 

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks!

/Atic

Message 28 of 48 (2,066 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have some similar issues with the audio settings. Mine crashes sometimes in the beggining of the loading screen before getting into the game. Sometimes, messing with the audio settings, like switching from 5.1 to stereo and also checking the "allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" seem to work but then when i restart Windows, i get the same freakin error. It's been almost 2 months now and BF V is creating this issue which is very frustrating. and then it also freezes sometimes in game, or stutters. 

Message 29 of 48 (2,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Reporting same issue. Playing DA:I through Origin Premier.

Sound through Bluetooth headset works on solo play, but goes silent in multiplayer. Curiously, I can hear and transmit speech from/to team, so there's communication, but no game audio.

Flipped through this thread and made appropriate recommended adjustments in the game, Windows, and Origin, double-checking devices and outputs - issue persists.

Thanks.

Message 30 of 48 (2,007 Views)