by FantasyFreak1988

Original Post

Re: No servers found

★★★★★ Newbie
ha ha haha
Message 141 of 157 (1,337 Views)

Re: No servers found

★★★★ Apprentice
Haha people asking already for compensation or free packages :')
Message 142 of 157 (1,236 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen PS4

★★★ Newbie

You really want a refund because you can't play for one day? Are you saying that you are going to completely stop playing because they shut down the servers to prevent you and others from possibly losing progress and items that took hard work and possibly money to get? Im not trying to be rude... I'm just curious...

Message 143 of 157 (1,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Back on yet?

Message 144 of 157 (964 Views)

Re: No Server Found Error after Update

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem after I updated the game it won't connect to the servers

Message 145 of 157 (891 Views)

Re: Cant Enter the Game, / No servers found

★ Guide
ByePolarBear, this isn't scheduled maintenance, like most games do. This is if you play the game right now there's a fair to good chance your account will be reset so they're taking the servers off to try and fix it.

Something went wrong in the newest update and tons of people are reporting their level being reset on them after playing on the newest update, so the servers were taken offline while they find a fix to avoid more people ending up losing their progress.

They're keeping people updated on their Twitter, and on a post here on the forums, it's stickied on Technical Issues, or linked in the post above by EA_Roger!
Message 146 of 157 (823 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
They already answered why it's unavailable on the first page of this. It's down due to maintenance to address certain bugs that popped up reverting progress.
Message 147 of 157 (804 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@MasterPaddy wrote:

You really want a refund because you can't play for one day? Are you saying that you are going to completely stop playing because they shut down the servers to prevent you and others from possibly losing progress and items that took hard work and possibly money to get? Im not trying to be rude... I'm just curious...

Haha indeed. I'm just happy my stats and stuff are safe now Standard smile It's just one evening of not playing yet. 

Message 148 of 157 (769 Views)

No Server Found Error [Server Maintenance]

★★★ Newbie

i updated the game and restart the game it gives a error no servers found i cant enter the  game please help

Message 149 of 157 (585 Views)

★ Guide
MonstaTae900, if you check out the accepted answer for this post, it's the one right below the OP, EA_Roger explains that due to the issue where playing right now is causing people to sometimes be reset to level 1, they've taken servers offline to find a fix. They're keeping people updated on the stickied post in Technical Issues, or on Twitter. Links to both in the accepted answer.
Message 150 of 157 (735 Views)