No Reward for GAC despite participation

by ladymadchen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Reward for GAC despite participation

★★★ Newbie

I participated in the GA event where the 2nd rd it was cancelled due to an issue. I received the following after I collected the latest round of awards for coming in 4th place. 

Please review and advise when this will be corrected. 

Message 1 of 3 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Reward for GAC despite participation

Community Manager

Hi @ladymadchen You would want to get in contact with our support to look into this further, we are unable to assist with missing rewards on AHQ. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (557 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ladymadchen You would want to get in contact with our support to look into this further, we are unable to assist with missing rewards on AHQ. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (558 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ladymadchen ,

This message was sent to some players incorrectly. With yesterdays update it should be resolved (Server Update).

The rewards should be in your inbox by now. You might need to reboot the game.

If you still have any issues with the rewards, please contact Customer Support as stated above.

Regards,

Message 3 of 3 (513 Views)