No Quests

by 0djueydglu6p

Original Post

No Quests

★★★ Newbie

When I first started the game, I would have 3+ quests at all times to complete. There were 'general quests' (expand your land; buy new clothes/accessories/makeup/etc.; start a new career/hobby; complete a career/hobby story; complete a Home Item/Career/Hobby Collection etc.) and there were 'event quests' (Luxury Living, Summer Patio, Darts, Rocket Science, etc.).

I'm currently Level 42. When I hit Level 40, new 'general quests' stopped coming (I still get 'event quests'), even though I have not purchased all land, clothes/accessories/makeup, Home Item Collections, etc. I also stopped leveling up and was stuck on Level 40. The leveling up issue was resolved with the Water Front update. With the Water Front update, I also finally had new 'general quests' in addition to the 'water front/event quests', but as soon as I completed the 'general quests', they stopped refreshing again.

Has this happened to anyone else? If you hit Level 40, do you just not receive any 'general quests' anymore? I really hope this is not the case as it significantly affects my desire to keep playing the game if I can't earn those rewards. 

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Re: No Quests

★★★★★ Guide

Hi yes it happens from time to time. The game runs out of quests because all the current available quests are used up so we have to wait for a new batch of quests to be released . Often these come with an update or new release eg the last ones were the waterfront and then the rocket science career. It can be a few weeks between new batches of quests so the screen shot of no requests you have attached is what lots of us are seeing at moment.

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)