Re: No Medal Tracking as of Spring Update

by asunderwheat

Original Post

No Medal Tracking as of Spring Update

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Selected tracked medals show no progression Or upon opening the tracked medals menu I'm shown "No Medals Available"
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, hasn't been an issue until the Spring Update was installed.
What happens when the bug occurs? No medal progress No credit No xp earned
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

Feel free to look at my screenshots on my Xbox profile frakturedpsyke. Cannot upload my own photos.
Message 1 of 5 (665 Views)

★ Apprentice
I've experienced this exact problem as well.
In addition, I've started on a medal one week and unfortunately didn't get all of the qualifications completed. Two weeks later it popped up again, however the progress was completely reset.
Lastly, in my weekly medals list the first medal listed is always titled with the name of my currently tracked medal.
Message 2 of 5 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Might be an Xbox issue as me and my friends play on ps4 and no issues are there for medals
Message 3 of 5 (608 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The medals tracking has never been good for me on pc as well, but i have been like that since i got bf1.

My medals often shows up as have been completed and the selects another medal, without permission.

Message 4 of 5 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am on Xbox1 and the medal progress does reset from previous week, but the companion app does track the progress that was completed from the previous attempt. I noticed since the update I have been getting some of the same medals for past couple of weeks prior to the last update I never had the same medal show up 2 weeks in a row. would like to select the medals to go after instead of this method that is in place.

Message 5 of 5 (576 Views)