EDIT:

"SERVER HAS SHUTDOWN"

...keeps getting better and better -.-

"Connection Problem - the Anthem Service is currently unavailable" 

Message 15 of 200 (2,934 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CONNECTION PROBLEM

★★★★ Newbie

Ok quick fix for pc right click anthem in the origin cliant and click upgrade game it will give you a download option (all it dose is update the game stats) and then you can play i do not know how to fix on xbox or ps4

View in thread

Message 195 of 200 (1,415 Views)

All Replies

Cannot download Anthem

★★★★ Novice

I have an access basic subscription, but nevertheless I can not preload the game.

Message 1 of 200 (4,808 Views)

Re: Cannot download Anthem

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

If do you have no pre-order (or Premier), there is no pre-load. With just Origin Basic being active you will get a "Try it first" option once Anthem will be released (that should include early-access, too) and you will need to download it then.

Message 2 of 200 (4,749 Views)

how do i preload anthem for 10 hour trial with basic access please

★★★★ Novice

Cant seem to find the demo of anthem that I played with vip code or the option as origin basic access to download the game ready for friday to use my 10 hours

Message 3 of 200 (5,268 Views)

Re: how do i preload anthem for 10 hour trial with basic access please

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

hey Standard smile you just have to be an Origin basic or premier Subscriber and download it via Origin client or with your microsoft account on the microsoft store. this will only work on pc and xbox.

if it wont work, try to link your accounts.

Consider, if you are just a basic subscriber, you only have acces to the 10h trial, you have to buy the full game after the trial expires.

hope i could help you and sorry for my bad english Standard smile

couldn post my new topic, i dont know the reason :D says its spam so i edited this one Standard smile

if you play on pc as a premier subscriber, you can play the full game tommorow, on feb. 15th.

there is no trial for premier, its the full game and you can preload it.

if you are basic subscriber, you cant preload it (except you pre ordered the game) and the 10h trial will start if you login for the first time.

note...this will only work for pc and xbox users, ps4 doesnt have prelaunch and 10h trial.

maybe this will help you a bit.

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1090701220870709248?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctw...

so for PC, if you are premier subscriber you should be able to download the game and you can play it tomorrow.

if you are basic subscriber, you dont have the permission to preload it. but you can preload if you pre ordered the game, you can play only for 10 hours game time.

you can only enjoy the full game also at feb. 22th if you pre ordered(or bought) it. you just have the 10h trial as a basic subscriber.

For Xbox,you need EA acces, not origin acces, dont confound it. Origin acces is only for pc.

so if you have EA Acces for xbox, i dont know if there is a way to preload the game but i dont think so. you can play your 10 Hours trial if you login for the first time.

after the 10 hour trial, you have to buy the full game if you want to play longer.

that applies to both xbox with ea acces and pc as a basic subscriber.

For PS4. There is no way to preload the game AND there is no way to prelaunch the game, Ps4 players have to buy the full game and can play it on Feb. 22th.

if you play on PC and still have problems with preload or prelaunch questions, try to update your origin client or search for the game at the store and try to download it..

hope i could help you Standard smile

Message 4 of 200 (4,981 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am Origin Basic subscriber and there is no Anthem trial preload. He has the same problem like me. If you are Origin Premier subscriber you can preload but not trial.

Message 5 of 200 (4,946 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am a basic origin member and there is no preload option coming for meFrown
Message 6 of 200 (4,860 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA access (the equivalent of Basic on PC) let's you pre-load... so why us on pc can't?
Is it all about pre-order? People with EA access but still no pre.order can pre-load or not on xbox?

Message 7 of 200 (4,503 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have the same question. Do I have to have bought the game before trying the 10hours via EA-access?

Message 8 of 200 (2,813 Views)

How do we access the Trial on Xbox One?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just wondering if the game will magically unlock at 9am or if I need to perform extra steps.  Right now it still says "pre-ordered" and tells me I'm too early, check MS store for release, which lists the 22nd.  Is it going to pop up under the EA access tab? You folks are confusing us with all this early release crap.

Message 9 of 200 (2,282 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help