No Luke Hoth Appearance

by paho666789

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Luke Hoth Appearance

★★★★★ Novice

So i completed all Luke Hoth challenges but have not unlocked the appearance. All three challenges have disappeared from my timed milestones but no crate or unlock of the appearance

Message 1 of 9 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Luke Hoth Appearance

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @paho666789

Thank you for your report. However, I'm afraid that we won't be able to help you with this on our forum Embarrassed Cases concerning missing items should be consulted with our games advisors like @TheSplynncryth suggested. They will have access to more information after they verify your account. You can get in touch with them via EA Help.

One more thing @TheSplynncryth - there is no need to disregard another AHQ user like that, while they might have a legitimate issue. Please keep that in mind in the future.

Cheers!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (366 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
I Completed within the limited timeframe
Message 2 of 9 (405 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Pay no attention to him.... He's just making nonsense posts every where to build up his rank on here.

I doubt anyone can do anything about this here, but I bet EA customer support can. They'll be able to see that you actually completed the tasks on your account. I'd suggest you open a trouble ticket with them and have them look into it.
Message 3 of 9 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thanks, ea support on twitter told me to post here, so hopefully they see and respond

Message 4 of 9 (381 Views)

Hey @paho666789

Thank you for your report. However, I'm afraid that we won't be able to help you with this on our forum Embarrassed Cases concerning missing items should be consulted with our games advisors like @TheSplynncryth suggested. They will have access to more information after they verify your account. You can get in touch with them via EA Help.

One more thing @TheSplynncryth - there is no need to disregard another AHQ user like that, while they might have a legitimate issue. Please keep that in mind in the future.

Cheers!

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 9 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks, i just did what your advisers in twitter said. Where on eahelp do i go it isn’t clear
Message 6 of 9 (348 Views)

@paho666789

Use this link to get to the contact page. Remember to pick your country of residence in the top right corner. Then choose appropriate game, platform, topic and issue. The page will show available contact methods with our game advisors Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 9 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

perfect, thanks appreciate the help

Message 8 of 9 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently went on the site to report the fact I did not get the Luke apperance under option.  I did get the actual Luke crate which I opened yet teh apperance tab is still locked.  They said it was known and I should look for an update on the message boards.  I had several conversations with technical.  I was hoping to simply email the issue which they usually create cases for tracking.

Shotgnz

Message 9 of 9 (311 Views)