Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Loyalty Packs awarded, Established Date Cleaned

by EdsaoBittencourt

Original Post

Re: No Loyalty Packs awarded, Established Date Cleaned

★★★ Apprentice
@HectorT_01 No. EA says that can do nothing.
Message 31 of 166 (442 Views)

Re: FUT Founder club has not been transferred over to FIFA 21

★★★ Novice

I’m getting the same problem had my account since 2013 and it hasn’t carried over 

Message 32 of 166 (464 Views)

FUT Club Did Not Transfer to FIFA 21

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have been using a FIFA Club since 2017. I am still using the Club in FIFA 20. However, when I started the FIFA 21 Trial on EA Play, a new club was assigned to me with October 2020 start date. I did not get any royalty pack either. Why my existing club was not transferred to FIFA 21? I would appreciate any help.

Message 33 of 166 (659 Views)

Re: Established date reset

Community Manager
@Koritze Thank you for clarifying for me, will send this information to the correct team.
Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 34 of 166 (308 Views)

Re: FUT Club Did Not Transfer to FIFA 21

Champion
@babubangla Have you tried accessing it via the Web app? Also, what console are you on?
**Volunteer & OG FUT Player**
Message 35 of 166 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing here. I contacted live chat and they said they can swap creation date and club over without interfering with progress. Nothing has happen as of yet.

Message 36 of 166 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My guy "live support" said they are going to swap club name and creation date. No sure if its actually going to happen but yeah

Message 37 of 166 (418 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@soggeyy Mine said he can do nothing.
Message 38 of 166 (409 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just got out of a 40 minute live chat with EA they didn’t really know what happened and told me that it was a bug and there’s nothing he could do about it until EA “fix it” which i doubt there’re going to do.

Message 39 of 166 (431 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@cwr2020 I got told on the phone they couldn't do anything but if enough people had the same problem and posted on the forum they would look into it.
Message 40 of 166 (428 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help