Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Loyalty Packs awarded, Established Date Cleaned

by EdsaoBittencourt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Loyalty Packs awarded, Established Date Cleaned

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I’ve played the FIFA 20, and all the others since 2016, but now I’ve entered on the FIFA 21 EA Play demo and my team was wiped. My est. Date now is 2020.

When I open the FIFA 20 Web App, it shows the correct est. Date. Please, help and recover my team.

Message 6 of 166 (2,588 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Loyalty Packs awarded, Established Date Cleaned

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, 

In order to receive your loyalty packs for returning users you must meet certain criteria, below I'll list the most common reasons for this to occur. 

• You skipped a year in the franchise - (If you played FUT in FIFA 19 but not FIFA 20, you won't be considered a returning user if you pick up FIFA 21)
  • Your club was deleted by the Terms of Service team for a violation.
  • You've changed platforms - (You've played FIFA 18, 19 and 20 on PS4 but changed to Xbox for FIFA 21)
  • You didn't play enough games on FIFA 20 - (If you've only played a few games in FUT on FIFA 20, you won't be considered a returning user)

If any of the situations above apply to you, you are ineligible for FIFA 21 returning user rewards and your Established date will be reset to the current year.

If you don't meet any of the above criteria - please reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can take a look into this for you. 

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 141 of 166 (2,302 Views)

All Replies

Established date reset

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Koritze
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/10/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 15:02
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Got my account reset, lost my established date, after buying FIFA 20 a few weeks ago, I can see the right established date over there
What happens when the bug occurs? my established date is October 2020...
What should be happening instead? Feb 2017

After I got tired from fixing the other bugs like the fact that the steam connection to origin doesn't exist, I hope it won't mess up when I'll need to start to play, I didn't get any pre-order packs yet, but whatever, the accounts can't be connected yet because I don't have the game.

Also, the web-app still doesn't work even after I did what the error says I still have it. (login and click on FUT and all that...)

I expected that at least the game will start smoothly... and, well, even that went wrong...

my established date got reset, and I didn't get my packs because they are over steam Standard smile 

can you at least fix my established date... I will be ok with the rest for the next few days I guess...

Message 1 of 166 (2,052 Views)

Removed the club

★★★ Apprentice

I had a club at 15,16,17,18,19 fifa, but at 21 I created a new one, despite the fact that I had no bans and everything was fine

Message 2 of 166 (2,100 Views)

Re: Established date reset

Community Manager
@Koritze When you say your account was reset, do you mean you just reset to get access back or you had EA Support delete it? Also For your previous FIFAS where did you play them at (Platform)?
Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 3 of 166 (2,036 Views)

Re: Removed the club

★★★ Apprentice

Same here.

Message 4 of 166 (2,086 Views)

Re: Established date reset

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Illium I always played over PC, I didn't ask for a reset, I just did the usual FUT creating team process, nothing special, same as I did from FIFA17-FIFA20

Message 5 of 166 (2,032 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @jambooo212,

If you didn't play FIFA 20 as you indicated above, you will be started over as you skipped a year in the franchise. You're no longer considered a returning user since you have no FIFA 20 club.
Aljo.png
Message 7 of 166 (2,082 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Since I bought EA PRO access, I have the opportunity to enter 20 fifa and I will receive my club from the age of 19, how can this solve my problem?
Message 8 of 166 (2,076 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've played FIFA 20 and when I open the Web App 2020, it shows my team, but when I login on the FIFA 21 demonstration from EA Play, it cleaned my team.

In the Web App for FIFA 2021 too.

Message 9 of 166 (2,069 Views)

Re: No Loyalty Packs awarded, Established Date Cleaned

★★★ Apprentice

Up.

Message 10 of 166 (2,578 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help