Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No Loyalty Packs awarded, Established Date Cleaned

by EdsaoBittencourt

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

sorry i'm french and i have the same problem... i call assistance 3 times and always the same they can do nothing... i lost loyalties pack reward and my club since 2013.. good job EA 

Message 41 of 166 (390 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
EA always does an awful job. I'm sorry to say that, but I believe everyone has lost their clubs. I have already requested a refund for the pre sale of the game. I advise you to do the same.
Message 42 of 166 (384 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I hope more people see this and post so it gets some attention. I really don't think its acceptable, I feel so bummed out I lost my FUT founder status. I can still see it on the FUT 20 Companion app!!!!

Message 43 of 166 (379 Views)

★★ Novice

happend to me aswell hope they sort this out had FUT since the first time it came out

Message 44 of 166 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade anything on this from EA? We're all pretty bummed to have lost our clubs for seemingly no reason.

Message 45 of 166 (501 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hours on the phone and in the chat but no solution. I doubt that this will be solved, although I really want to play the game. I will only play if my team is back.

Message 46 of 166 (495 Views)

Re: FUT Club Did Not Transfer to FIFA 21

★★★ Novice
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs I am on Xbox One. Just like many others, yesterday Web App gave me the message that I do not have a club. Today it is showing that Web App is not available for Trial Access users.
Message 47 of 166 (623 Views)

Re: Established date reset

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Here in the "Issues" forum there's a lot of people with the same problem.

Message 48 of 166 (279 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@babubangla Same here. In the Web App 20 it shows my real club, but on the Web App 21 and in the game installed on my PS4, it creates a new club.
Message 49 of 166 (621 Views)

★★★ Novice

Earlier today, EA Chat support told me that my club record is in FIFA 21, but it was not showing up because the Xbox server was down. Now the server status became all green. Still the issue is not resolved.

Message 50 of 166 (617 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help