No Ewok Hunt mode / empty servers

by lorendroll

Original Post

No Ewok Hunt mode / empty servers

★★★ Novice

After last update (18.04.2018) I can't play online - every server I join is empty or throws 'unable to connect' error 216. Also I can't even find Ewok Hunt mode! I got ewok trials and new heroes skins with update but there is no Ewok mode anywhere! I tried restoring the game but got nothing.

Message 1 of 12 (974 Views)

Re: No Ewok Hunt mode / empty servers

Champion
@lorendroll - Had the same problem for a little while. I think everyone left game update. Eventually after updating, they came back. On Ewok Hunt - it could only be accessed from the home screen.
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★ Novice

There is no Ewok Hunt on my home screen! I repaired the game twice and the problem is still here

Message 3 of 12 (943 Views)

★★ Novice
Same on my side. And my guess is that this is all because of blacklisted millions of Amazon and Google cloud servers in an attempt to stop Telegram usage from Russia. As I can see you have Russian localization, presuming that you're a user from Russia.
Message 4 of 12 (938 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, your version is very likely. I thought about telegram blockings too

Message 5 of 12 (936 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, the version with "roskomnadzor" blockings was confirmed. I've launched the game with vpn and it worked and ewok hunt has appeared

Message 6 of 12 (877 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Clayterbronzings What platform are you playing on and what ISP do you have? 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 12 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello! I'm playing on PC and my internet provider is Omsk Cable Networks. That is their web-site  http://www.omkc.ru/

Message 8 of 12 (865 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Clayterbronzings I talked to one of my Russian colleges on this issue and he recommends that you follow this topic on the issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Tehnicheskie-voprosy/Sbor-informatsii-o-vozmozhnyh-problemah-s-podklyuchen...

There is not much more I can do for you on this issue, we are investigating the problems. 

/Atic 

Message 9 of 12 (792 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m having the same issue and I’m in Australia
Message 10 of 12 (780 Views)