Re: No Epic Star Card for Yoda PS4

by Doog_Snop_

Original Post

No Epic Star Card for Yoda PS4

★ Apprentice
Hi, I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition on ps4 way back in August (physical disk version). I inputted the deluxe edition code to redeem and got everything apart from the pre order Lightsaber Mastery (Epic Star Card for Yoda) which you are supposed to get if you "pre-ordered before 3PM UTC on October 9, 2017."? Will I receive a separate code from Amazon for this (who I purchased it from)?. Anyone else have this problem? Loving the game BTW its a star wars fans dream Standard smile.
Message 1 of 5 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem too but I preordered from Walmart
Message 2 of 5 (601 Views)

★ Novice

So did I. 

Pre-ordered from Best Buy during E3. got the game in the mail yesterday to find it had no code.

looked through my emails to see if I missed something, found one that I thought was an accidental extra beta code (when I first got it, another story entirely)

Went to put it in my PSN because it wasn't the 17th so it should've been valid if it was the right one: Nope.

Message 3 of 5 (577 Views)

★ Apprentice
I resolved this by calling EA customer services who gave me the Yoda code after showing them proof of receipt. Try chatting to them in live chat.
Message 4 of 5 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ye I received the code for today and the last Jedi skins, redeemed it, it appears on my transaction history on my psn but it’s not in the gameand The ea assistant told me to just wait for it to fix
Message 5 of 5 (557 Views)