Re: no footstep sounds

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Enemy Sound in Apex

★★★★★ Novice

basically the only thing i could hear was every other one of my bullets and one of my teammates saying that they were firing. no therm grenade, shot, footstep, sound. partial team sound cutting in and out.

Message 1 of 12 (831 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Enemy Sound in Apex

Community Manager

@Theonelikei 

Are you still having audio issues and what platform do you play on?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (803 Views)

All Replies

Re: No Enemy Sound in Apex

Community Manager

@Theonelikei 

Are you still having audio issues and what platform do you play on?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 12 (804 Views)

no footstep sounds

★★★ Novice

hi, i was currently experience no footstep all the time after update, is anyone has the same problem ?

Message 3 of 12 (808 Views)

Re: no footstep sound's

★★★★ Guide

Yes I can't hear enemy footsteps on ps4.

Message 4 of 12 (784 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@baksoterbang  

Which platform do you play on? We've seen some reports but with a wide variety of hardware configurations, headsets, and playback device selections we've fixed this for those experiencing this.

@xcr762 

Does it happen for you all the time or randomly? Have you tried changing any of the audio selections on your PS4 and what headset do you use? Does it include a mixer?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 12 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryNot all the time but enough that its annoying its usually when my team is around, I hear them. You should turn down  team footstep volume by 90 percent.

I have a turtle beach i60 headset I can usually locate enemies by sound very easily not so on apex

Message 6 of 12 (757 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I can usually hear enemy if they are above me on a roof but same level or below me I don't really hear them. My ps4 audio settings work great in fortnite and bo4 I definitely can find enemy with audio.

Message 7 of 12 (746 Views)

Community Manager

@xcr762 

What's the audio settings set on your PS4? I'm sure you have the latest PS4 software update, but can you confirm?

Do you use an audio adapter or is the headset plugged directly into the controller?

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 12 (732 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I have the ps4 updated I use audio jack plugged into my ps4 controller.
Message 9 of 12 (726 Views)

Community Manager

@xcr762 

Do you get the same audio issues if you change the audio setting on the PS4 via the link I previously sent above?

The team also just updated the Dev Tracker with "audio issues" which are being investigated. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 12 (712 Views)