No Enemy Sound in Apex

by 9stimulant

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Enemy Sound in Apex

★★★★★ Novice

I can hear my gun and teammates but when we get into fights i can't hear any shots from the enemies. 

i'm using an audio interface that my headphones are plugged into

Message 1 of 28 (12,822 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Enemy Sound in Apex

★★ Novice

Hey friend!I have the same issue but I have finally found an answear. Unplug the two jacks from your usb and plug them directly in your PC.This way,and this is the only way that you can turn off sorround sound on Logitech g430 and switch it to stereo. The sound will be lowered but you will hear everything. Please respond if u find a better solution!

View in thread

Message 28 of 28 (5,138 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

also tried switching my default device to 7.1, as was suggested by others, but i do not have this option in my sound settings. 

Message 2 of 28 (12,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also cant hear any fight sound around me, the only think i know is when i get hit

Message 3 of 28 (12,758 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

seems to be a problem a lot of people are experiencing

Message 4 of 28 (12,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no idea if this will help you but I had the exact same problem not being able to hear anyone else sounds, I would have my teammates shoot their gun right beside me and I would hear nothing, same with foot steps. So what I did to fix was changing my speaker configuration in Realtek audio manager to 5.1 speaker from quadraphonic and now it just works. So no idea if this will help you but hopefully you get a fix.

Message 5 of 28 (12,722 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i dont use realtek.. i use an external audio interface

Message 6 of 28 (12,659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

did you find fix?

Message 7 of 28 (12,596 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
bump
Message 8 of 28 (12,223 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still stuck in the same boat as you, my dude.
Have no option to change my speaker settings to stereo as I'm using logitech software.
Software is stereo by default, but I can't change the windows settings and I don't use realtek.

so RIP us :D

Message 9 of 28 (12,124 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same issues on Xbox, however there is no fix it seems as there's no options for setting to 5.1 surround sound unless you actually have a 5.1 setup, which I don't. It's incredibly annoying and ruins the game for me at the moment.
Message 10 of 28 (12,105 Views)