No Emote for any class nor the hero's or villain's since 11/17/2017 update

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

Re: No Emote for any class nor the hero's or villain's since 11/17/2017 update

Yes I did, Thanks.

Message 11 of 17 (98 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can you share the link? Or the solution, please? I cannot find it and my emotes still don’t work.
Message 12 of 17 (95 Views)

Credit goes to samuraiobiwan wrote:

I may have found the remedy. In the Options menu I had my STICK DEADZONE at 0. I bumped it up to 5 and it seems to have fixed the problem. source Can't emote

Message 13 of 17 (91 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Wow, I’ll have to check that out. Mine is also at 0. I prefer it that way but will definitely try it. I was having issues with overcompensating movement that affected my aiming because of the dead zone not being at zero. So, I probably won’t keep it at 5 even if it enables emotes. Hopefully they fix this. Thanx!
Message 14 of 17 (82 Views)

I will guarantee that this will fix it! I couldn't believe it either since I adjusted the same effect. I adjusted the DeadZone to below 4% always. 
It appears this feature DeadZone doesn't just affect Star fighters but also ALL EMOTES. But Yes it does interfere with controls by I made adjustments. 
With DeadZone at 7 and an at least 83 for Straighter Response Curve, it should compensate enough. I tested it in a game, even taking down the Millennium Falcon

Message 15 of 17 (76 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Nice! It worked. So weird. I’d still rather have the dead zone at zero but 5 isn’t too bad. I never even messed with it for starfighter. I’ll give it a shot though, nothing worse than flying around in neverending circles trying to get a shot, lol. Thanx for the tip!
Message 16 of 17 (68 Views)

It is "slightly" different with it on, just slightly but with an 83 response it seemed to balance it mostly. I have notice that swift turns at all speeds are affected. 

Message 17 of 17 (41 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help