by SithLordSteve

Original Post

Re: No Emote for any class nor the hero's or villain's since 11/17/2017 update

★★★★★ Pro

Yes I did, Thanks.

Message 11 of 17 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice
Can you share the link? Or the solution, please? I cannot find it and my emotes still don’t work.
Message 12 of 17 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Credit goes to samuraiobiwan wrote:

I may have found the remedy. In the Options menu I had my STICK DEADZONE at 0. I bumped it up to 5 and it seems to have fixed the problem. source Can't emote

Message 13 of 17 (391 Views)

★★★ Novice
Wow, I’ll have to check that out. Mine is also at 0. I prefer it that way but will definitely try it. I was having issues with overcompensating movement that affected my aiming because of the dead zone not being at zero. So, I probably won’t keep it at 5 even if it enables emotes. Hopefully they fix this. Thanx!
Message 14 of 17 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I will guarantee that this will fix it! I couldn't believe it either since I adjusted the same effect. I adjusted the DeadZone to below 4% always. 
It appears this feature DeadZone doesn't just affect Star fighters but also ALL EMOTES. But Yes it does interfere with controls by I made adjustments. 
With DeadZone at 7 and an at least 83 for Straighter Response Curve, it should compensate enough. I tested it in a game, even taking down the Millennium Falcon

Message 15 of 17 (376 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nice! It worked. So weird. I’d still rather have the dead zone at zero but 5 isn’t too bad. I never even messed with it for starfighter. I’ll give it a shot though, nothing worse than flying around in neverending circles trying to get a shot, lol. Thanx for the tip!
Message 16 of 17 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

It is "slightly" different with it on, just slightly but with an 83 response it seemed to balance it mostly. I have notice that swift turns at all speeds are affected. 

Message 17 of 17 (341 Views)