Re: No Dialog

by XTwiztedChaosX

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
where we change it? i have not that option...
Message 111 of 119 (4,200 Views)

Community Manager

The current workaround for this issue is to set your PS4 System Language to English (United States)

To change the language setting for your PS4™ system, select  (Settings) > [Language] > [System Language].

barry.png
Message 112 of 119 (4,178 Views)

★★ Novice
It is not a solution, this is ridiculous! I have paid the full prize for the game and I have paid for every single game that I own and, under any circumstance I did not had to change my console configuration just for one game! Is it so hard to make the audio file configuration for every language available?
I didn't ask for subtitles or a translation to my language, that is Portuguese from Portugal, that by the way, is one of the most spoken languages in the world, I just ask for the audio file that is in English, and it is ok that way, to work with my settings in Portuguese (Portugal).

I don't understand how this is even possible, it is so unprofessional and so basic. I play since I was a little kid and I have never seen any issue so negligible as this one.

We don't have to change our system language, YOU have to add the correct code to the audio file that is missing, it is YOUR job, not ours. We have paid the maximum price tag for the game, and it is YOUR job to ensure that it runs properly as promised. So don't tell me that the solution is to change the system language.
Fix it, make it right and next time pay attention to this issues, learn from them because Need For Speed is a terrific game, don't mess this up more than it has been messed with in the last few years. You have a good game now, not perfect, good, but it got better, so fix this damn problem and don't tell me to change what I should not need to change!
Message 113 of 119 (4,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Patch 1.05 fixed the bug, I can now play with dialogs without change my sistem language. Ty EA, but next time try not to do this mistakes...
Message 114 of 119 (4,152 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Patch 1.05 DID NOT FIX my problem
System in Italian, the game is MUTE
System in Eng US, game is ok
FFS FIX IT FOR REAL!!!
Message 115 of 119 (4,129 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same here
System in German, the game is MUTE
Message 116 of 119 (4,070 Views)

★★ Novice
Any updates on this issue?
My dialogue is also not working, but on xbox one.
I installed the game while my system and language was set to dutch.
Even when changing the language and even my country to english US still no dialogue sadly... not sure what else i can do. Only thing i could think of is reinstalling the game but from the comments in this thread it sounds like it wont fix the issue. And also, if i would re-install the game would i lose my save data?

Btw on xbox one my game version is 1.0.335.2302
Says no updates availible, does anyone know if this is the latest version for xbox?
Message 117 of 119 (3,922 Views)

Re: Ps4 in game speeches missing

★ Novice
and this is why you never ever pre order a game! simple
Message 118 of 119 (3,513 Views)

★ Guide

I'm on PC here and I have this audio/dialogue issue. Either the game launches, and stays in a black screen, or it'll launch, but play like *, with the audio going in and out and no audio when characters talk. @EA  and @Ghost Games, FIX THIS GARBAGE * GAME!

Message 119 of 119 (3,194 Views)