Me too Frown
Message 91 of 119 (2,406 Views)

Re: Ps4 in game speeches missing

★★ Novice
Same here
Message 92 of 119 (2,406 Views)

Re: No Dialog

★★ Novice

Try to change the PS4 language to English United States, it worked for me. 

Message 93 of 119 (2,385 Views)

No dialog in nfs payback

★★★ Newbie
Hi! Im from portugal, and its happening the same thing to me, i think its stupid to change my ps4 language to play the game in perfect conditions, this is a problem that EA must resolve quickly! I want to follow the story right. Waiting for an update............. 😞
Message 94 of 119 (2,360 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It works but should i really have to that and what about paying for early access but couldnt really play because of this bug, is there anything you guys can do ablut that because i really feel robbed.
Message 95 of 119 (2,367 Views)

Re: audio bug need for speed payback

★★ Novice
has it been sorted yet?
Message 96 of 119 (2,363 Views)

★★★ Novice

I haven't seen a patch for PC lately so i wouldnt know..

Anyways, Updating to 1709 fall creators update has not fixed the issue, guess I'll just redownload the game and see if it fixes it...

Message 97 of 119 (2,360 Views)

★ Novice

Same in regular ps4

Message 98 of 119 (2,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like i said, i play on PC and...

If i use my 5.1 surround system over my pc (3 Cables) No Dialog sound....

If i use my 51. surround system over my tv (2Chinch to 1 HeadphoneJack Cable) everything is fine.

Message 99 of 119 (2,128 Views)

★★ Novice

Honestly EA i have no clue one what you guys are doing atm. you update the game but you do not fix the important things like the no dialog issue iøm so sick of being disappointed of you guys i have bought so many ea games over the past 15 years if not more so the least you can do is fix this and stop wasting time on quality of life updates i don't care if people find it hard to work on multiple cars at once atleast they can play them game so let them work on only one car until this is fixed once we are all able to play the game then you can update the other things but first of all fix what is important atm.

Message 100 of 119 (2,119 Views)