Accepted Solution

No Curser

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug log on to games main menu and have no curser
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Darth-Twixx
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/06/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:00 am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no clue
What happens when the bug occurs? i don'r have a curser
What do you expect to see? a frikin curser lol
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 980Ti

i had to pick a mode to submit, but i don't get to a mode it is on the main menu screen before that

Message 1 of 6 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Curser

★ Novice

ok so i have fixed the issue for me at least i followed Xetni14 advice on discord and killed it but i also went to settings for battlefront 2 in Origins and disabled Origin in game for Star Wars battlefront 2. this seems to be working no loading cursor it is the full normal arrow

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (310 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

i dont know if anybody can see this besides you but i´ve tried to repair the game, uninstall it and i have cleared my cache on my computer but nothing works

Message 2 of 6 (431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.

PC and my buddy also. Load the game and no curser ... and this game was working properly. I think this issue is general and some fix or patch need to be release.

Message 3 of 6 (399 Views)

★ Novice

i have also tried repair and changing from Full screen to windowed and back . i run a rez of 2560x1440 and when the game starts it starts as a small window in the upper left corner

Message 4 of 6 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue too. I kind of fixed it by closing discord before starting the game. It seems that discords overlay causes issues with the mouse. I say kinda fixed it because although I have a cursor now, it is a constant loading wheel instead of whatever it should look like and when it should be gone such as during gameplay it continues to sit on my screen. Also on the menus although I move it the highlighted choice of what it is hovering over only half works as the game seems to want to highlight whatever is in the middle of the screen.

Message 5 of 6 (341 Views)

★ Novice

ok so i have fixed the issue for me at least i followed Xetni14 advice on discord and killed it but i also went to settings for battlefront 2 in Origins and disabled Origin in game for Star Wars battlefront 2. this seems to be working no loading cursor it is the full normal arrow

Message 6 of 6 (311 Views)