No Crystals in Store

by Robbin0302

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

No Crystals in Store

★★ Novice

hello, my swgoh ally code is 188-397-135

for past two weeks, my crystals page in store shows no crystals i can purchase. 

can you please assist me on this? 

robbin 

Message 1 of 11 (885 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Crystals in Store

@Robbin0302 Try creating a customer support ticket through here.
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Due to the pandemic, I don't believe phone options are available, and they have reduced hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (746 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Robbin0302

Thank you for adding that screenshot. Can you share what steps you've taken so far?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 11 (842 Views)

@Robbin0302 Hi Robbin, is your shunt an underage account? Do you have the ability to chat in game and see guild instructions? Did you previously have the ability to chat and buy crystals, but that changed?

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna thank you for your reply. i have been posting on forums that’s as much as i can do. I have been purchasing crystals monthly since the game launched and yes my account started as Mol Eliza perhaps underage account (using my nieces) account linked to mine. still there are no crystals i can purchase. what can i do?
Message 4 of 11 (813 Views)

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 thank you for your reply. i don’t have the ability to chat in the game nor change my name. i started playing when the game first launched and perhaps used my nieces game center. i have written to ask to change this feature many times. regarding crystals, i have been able to buy it ever since 2 weeks ago. how would you recommend?
Message 5 of 11 (810 Views)

@Robbin0302 Try following the steps listed in these patch notes, to upgrade your account for underage to “adult.”
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/221219/content-update-12-18-2019

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Thank you kindly for your help and I have followed the procedures posted on the website; however, my screen doesnt run pass the Select Contact Option as it just shows that it is running. Do you have any suggestions at this point?
Message 7 of 11 (761 Views)

@Robbin0302 Try creating a customer support ticket through here.
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Due to the pandemic, I don't believe phone options are available, and they have reduced hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Greetings I hope you are well, I have been creating tickets through my PC but still have not heard back. I was wondering if you could assist me on this?
Message 9 of 11 (697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having  the exact same thing happen I've talked to 3 different representatives and they couldn’t fix it yet 

Message 10 of 11 (571 Views)