Re: No Compensation from Outage on Jan 24th

by BLAZE_ASSASSIN

Original Post

No Compensation from Outage on Jan 24th

★★★ Novice

Hello,

Ally Code - 831-265-178

I have an issue with the compensation recently given out today (Feb 5th) for the outage that occurred on IOS on January 24th-25th. I did not receive this compensation, even though I experienced this outage after attempting to purchase a pack. I was not chosen as part of the player base who had this malfunction for some reason. I had no access to my account for more than 12 hrs until I signed in on my wife's device a few times before the new update was pushed out by Capital Games to fix the problem a few days later. I'm fairly certain this is why I was not chosen as part of the player base with the problem because I must have had activity on my account from my wife's device. This shouldn't be the case. I had no access to my account from my main device for many hours and didn't have access to the purchase I made, while being charged for it at the same time. I just want this problem to be fixed, because I'm sure others experienced the same thing as me and possibly signed in on a second device during the outage and should still receive compensation for this. I contacted and made a ticket with EA Help and they were no help at all. So I'm trying to reach out to you guys directly. If you need anymore info, let me know.

KingJonJon

Message 1 of 12 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't either (Ally Code: 368-111-246)

I'm hoping it's just a delay and they're sending the compensation out in increments.  But If it really only had an effect on a small number of players, and the compensation has started to roll out, then I'd think I'd have it by now.

Message 2 of 12 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me too (Ally code 123-147-392) 

I bought a pack but told me the transaction was in progress for ages, kept kicking me out of the game or couldn't get in at all, eventually was able to get back in again and the pack contents were delivered. Hopefully I'll get the compensation back too at some point...

Message 3 of 12 (671 Views)

★★★ Novice

Daily bump. So this can be looked at by someone and not ignored. 

Message 4 of 12 (651 Views)

★ Novice

Ally Code: 525-967-997

I haven't gotten the compensation either. Made a case, case #55488950 on Jan 24th, and then it was closed saying they knew and were working on it. I have resumed it since I didn't receive the compensation.

Message 5 of 12 (628 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here, the issue occurred, causing me to miss out on GAC registration, thankfully I borrowed the Mrs phone the next day to download the game and register for TW, but still didn’t have access on my main device, only for an hour or so while Mrs was happy for me to use her phone, this had better not exclude me from the compensation as this infuriated me at the time and made me miss my favourite part of the game GAC. 

I’ve heard the compensation is 1500 crystals, 1500 GET1, 1500 GET2 and 5 zetas , if we miss out on this for any reason I may well be done with the game. 
the fact that official communication is so lacking is terrible, just the odd PSA from the likes of @CG_SGCrumb would be nice, hell to be able to actually talk to someone would be nice. 

Message 6 of 12 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve just logged a case too! What a mess this is

Message 7 of 12 (598 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@Wellsdog86 I may be missing something but how do you submit a case?? Nothing is clear in-game or on forums
Message 8 of 12 (596 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Are those of us who believe we are entitled to the compensation that have not yet received it meant to just sit here and patiently wait?? While we get forgotten about? How do we know if we are going to receive it or just get left by the wayside? 
I missed GAC entry and HSith raid, thankfully the following day I borrowed my Mrs phone so I could join TW for the guild, this should not stop me and the many others being entitled to the compensation others received. 
GAC is the only content I actually enjoy playing anymore and I missed out on it from trying to spend money on the game. 

Message 9 of 12 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I raised a case with EA, they said there was nothing they could do and to post in the swgoh forums

Message 10 of 12 (547 Views)