Re: No Character showing

by Kexlar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Character showing

★ Guide

When I load up the game and press play to enter either the Zombie or the Plant main base, all I see is the zoomed in view of my Reticle, my character is not on the screen and I cannot move at all.  This is on Xbox one X. This only started when I equipped a new full set skin on my Zombie Pirate, only way for me to fix this is shut the game down and reload it up.

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Hi again sorry for the late reply.  It has sorted itself out now once I shut the game down back to dashboard then started the game up again.  It has not happened since.  If it does I will post again with a screenshot.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Kexlar

That's odd.

Have you tried clearing your MAC Address, and doing a hard reset on your Console?

Go to Settings, Network, Advanced Settings, Alternate MAC Address, and Clear. Then fully turn off your console for about 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★ Guide

Hi again sorry for the late reply.  It has sorted itself out now once I shut the game down back to dashboard then started the game up again.  It has not happened since.  If it does I will post again with a screenshot.

Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)

EA DICE Team

Glad to hear that you manged to solve the issue! :D @Kexlar 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (208 Views)