Re: No Channels Available error message.

by dudeitsmeross

Original Post

No Channels Available error message.

★ Novice

I am attempting to resolve a ticket for SWGOH and am getting a "Sorry, No Channels are available" message when attempting to either resume my open ticket of create a new one.  How can I get support if there is no avenue to do so?

Message 1 of 5 (407 Views)

★ Novice

This is the third day I have been unable to to submit a case due to this error. How am I supposed to get a resolution if the website will not let me create a case!

Message 2 of 5 (365 Views)

★ Novice

I would appreciate if someone from EA could respond to this thread or look up my case that was marked as "resolved" without actually resolving my issue.  The case number is 59816769.

Message 3 of 5 (343 Views)

@dudeitsmeross What sort of a problem are you having, and how was it reported?

If you marked the ticket as a "bug report", it goes into a bug database, but there is no impetus to contact the player. This is frequently why players have tickets that get marked as resolved, while feeling they were ignored - b/c the system is setup not to respond to tickets which (by definition) are just being submitted to tell EA of a problem, not to ask for help.

Is there something with which I can help you?

★ Novice

I opened a ticket to try to get a refund on crystals that were mistakenly used for a purchase. The game rep told me to try again in a few hours when a “game expert” was available to help. 

Ever since, whenever I try to create a new ticket through the “Contact Us” method, going through the process to select the game, device, and issue brings me to a screen that says “Sorry No Channels Available” hence I cannot create a ticket or attempt to speak with anyone on chat to resolve the issue. 

The original ticket ended up being closed without resolution about a day later. 

Message 5 of 5 (304 Views)