No CCs on Rank Increase

by CableTongue

Original Post

No CCs on Rank Increase

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not receiving the 1,500 company coins after increasing my rank. So far I'm at rank 59 and haven't received any coins since the maximum rank increase with the latest patch. Is this a known issue?

Message 1 of 9 (662 Views)

Re: No CCs on Rank Increase

Hero

It's not a known bug according to https://trello.com/b/yT9nj2yn/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker

You might want to log out and log back into EA/Origin on whatever platform you are playing on and if that doesn't work add the issue to the bug section on here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 9 (639 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for replying. I have tried logging out and back in again and this has not fixed the problem. I've also tried filling out the online form about bug reporting but nothing happens when I click on the 'submit' button (in all browsers).

Message 3 of 9 (623 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have attempted to submit a bug report again, but nothing is happening when I click on the 'submit' button, so here is a screenshot of the report form.

Message 4 of 9 (599 Views)

Community Manager

@CableTongue 

Hey there! Took a quick glance and it looks like you received the 1500 CC upon ranking up. If you're not getting any CC when ranking up, please contact our Live-Support team so they can pull up your account to verify it's not missing. Thumbs up

Click here to contact Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (592 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi - I am still getting this problem, and am now not receiving the bonuses for achieving new class ranks (along with not receiving the CCs on general rank increase). I received a large amount after reaching rank 56 (or somewhere around that level) but nothing more has appeared since. I am not able to contact live chat as the wait time is always about 5 or 6 hours during the time I am not at work. Please can you advise on what I can do (I haven't received any replies from posting on the forums). Thanks.

Message 6 of 9 (529 Views)

Community Manager

@CableTongue 

Thanks for following up. Can you try reaching out to EA Help on Twitter so they can pull up your account from there and check out the CC count?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (521 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi - How long should it take them to respond? I tweeted them on Wednesday 25th and have heard nothing as of today (Saturday 28th). I've also earned rank 8 on the recon class, but even though the game is displaying that I have reached it I am not able to choose the respective rewards for the class.

Message 8 of 9 (476 Views)

Community Manager

@CableTongue 

If you tweeted out on Wednesday and never heard back I'd recommend tweeting out again or contact our Live-Support team at Help.EA.com. Perhaps the tweet was lost in the shuffle, I'm sorry you didn't get any response from them yet.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (455 Views)