Re: No Audio After BF V Start Up Screen

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Audio After BF V Start Up Screen

★★ Novice

Pretty disappointed so far. Bought Battlefield V yesterday, ran fine for about 3 hours then I decided to call it a night. After work today, I launched the game ready to throw myself into the immersive depiction of war. Before I get into a game I purchase the Premium Pack and deck out my company. I load into the game and this is when I realize there was no audio. Exit out of the game and restart it. Music plays for about 6 seconds then cuts out abruptly. There is no sound. When I search for topics, few come up with vague fixes, or I see how EA/Dice flaunts their "Immersive Audio" that was made for this game. Wish I could experience it. I never thought EA would stoop as low as make me pay $5 for audio. Shame I can't even find the option to pay for it. 
(Audio works for everything else, INCLUDING BF4)
Please Help.

-I've reinstalled audio drivers
-Disabled Audio Drivers that weren't my primary
-Some genius said turning off Origin Notifications would work, it doesn't
-Messed around with my headphone settings

-Reinstalled Directx
-Installed Real  tek

-rebooted my computer

-hard rebooted my computer

-shut off my computer

-stole grammys hearing aid

-switched USB slots for my headset
-Kissed my computer
-Relaunched the game
-Kissed the game

EA HELP - DICE HELP PLEASE

Message 1 of 6 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Thanks for all the updates @Skuggers  Standard smile 

if you move the document folder to the desktop and then start the game up, when its ask for local or cloud save, use locally. and See if that changes anything for you. 

Also, make sure in windows that the correct device is set as default audio device. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (470 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Just tried the Clean Boot someone recommended on another thread similar to mine. Did not work

Message 2 of 6 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Also here's this : 

PLEASE HELP

(removed msinfo) - Atic 

Message 3 of 6 (537 Views)

★★ Novice

I had it fixed through reinstalling last night, but its broken again and theres no audio again.

Message 4 of 6 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm beginning to think that the problem occurs when game is closed down. I'm no tech genius, but that is the only thing that makes sense to me. If it works fine after a fresh install, then after logging out and logging in again later the sound begins to cut out, I am almost certain its happening when the game is closed out.

Message 5 of 6 (501 Views)

EA DICE Team
Thanks for all the updates @Skuggers  Standard smile 

if you move the document folder to the desktop and then start the game up, when its ask for local or cloud save, use locally. and See if that changes anything for you. 

Also, make sure in windows that the correct device is set as default audio device. 

/Atic 
Message 6 of 6 (471 Views)