Re: No Apex coins

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Apex coins

★★★ Newbie

I have paid for 2150 coins and a gift card for 1000. And never got them I have been dealing with customer service for 2 weeks. I have shown proof and gave them a 6 digit code two times. And today after all that the new guy asks me to show proof when I already have sent in 5 screenshots of proof just the way they asked me too. The EA customer service is useless. 

Message 1 of 3 (552 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @aimvnnv

I'm sorry, but missing coins aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend following up with the EA Help team so they can continue looking into this. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (464 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @aimvnnv

I'm sorry, but missing coins aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend following up with the EA Help team so they can continue looking into this. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IM IN THE SAME BOAT! First time was actually good. I got to live chat and someone was able to in real time help me with my issue and now it’s all EMAIL and response time is AWFUL! AND I HAVE TO KEEP RESUMBITTING MORE PROOF PLUS! The same proof I already submitted they are saying isn’t right when I sent in the same proof and received my coins. They are going more and more downhill. Also even if I ever get my coins the content I was will

be gone from the store by the time someone gets back to me this is the most annoying issue to have for over a month and EA/APEX have never announced “DO NOT BUY” statements for people to not buy! 

Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)