Re: Nintendo Switch code 100

by DankToliet

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

@Krackers4 Awesome you’re almost there! now I want you to log into your Nintendo account on their website and make sure you have the right time zone on there. Then, head over to “other settings” and on the “Services authorized to receive this account’s information” tab and revoke permissions to EA and try signing in again. If that still doesn’t work reply again! I’ll be playing Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening on my New Nintendo Switch Lite.

Message 11 of 33 (4,353 Views)

★ Novice
@FirstNoobGamer You legend!!!!
I had thw issue bc PKMN! Haha
Thanks a lot!!!!
Message 12 of 33 (4,148 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@FirstNoobGamer I changed my time on the nintendo website and on my switch but when I sign into apex legends it still doesn't work. How do I change my time zone on my EA account?

Message 13 of 33 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@YaBoiDaithi 2 hours trying and this was the problem ! THANKS SO MUCH I WAS ALREADY ABOUT TO GIVE UP!
Message 14 of 33 (700 Views)

★★★ Pro

@FirstNoobGamer wrote:

@Krackers4 Awesome you’re almost there! now I want you to log into your Nintendo account on their website and make sure you have the right time zone on there. Then, head over to “other settings” and on the “Services authorized to receive this account’s information” tab and revoke permissions to EA and try signing in again. If that still doesn’t work reply again! I’ll be playing Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening on my New Nintendo Switch Lite.

I tried both these steps and still code 100 for me!

Message 15 of 33 (690 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DankToliet figured it out. You have to Synchronize Clock via Internet as well on your Switch.
Message 16 of 33 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is this not mentioned when chatting with their help desk? Seems like it should be one of their go to questions they ask us.

Message 17 of 33 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DankToliet Nevermind, you save me thanks.
Message 18 of 33 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thx so much I’ve been trying to figure this out since yesterday 

Message 19 of 33 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked! It’s because I kept time traveling in animal crossing lol 

Message 20 of 33 (591 Views)