Re: Ninja Sims Anyone?

by KatlaStorm

Original Post

Ninja Sims Anyone?

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone else seen these Sims in their game?  They started showing up in mine after a particularly nasty crash…should I be worried?

Message 1 of 4 (967 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think so that’s a bit weird, haven’t see that in my 4 years of playing. Umm maybe reinstall the game. I think if you have the game on two mobile devices it will save your progress and you can get it back on one device if you delete from the other. 

Message 2 of 4 (594 Views)

★★★ Guide
@rokade I would think twice about reinstalling. Many players have lost their game or had other serious trouble after doing so. But turning your device off and on - perhaps while all your active Sims are idle - couldn’t hurt.

I am also a bit worried about the game. There are many issues. But I think it is wise to wait and see what the developers come up with. More information is said to come on Monday
Message 3 of 4 (591 Views)

★★★ Guide
@rokade In fact, I would also be careful with playing on two devices…
In fact 2, I’m not really doing much right now. Not buying stuff. Not rebuilding. Not retireing Sims. Not making Sims active/passive. Just working and saveing simoleons, changeing outfits and going to parties and handing out stickers.
Message 4 of 4 (588 Views)