Nhl 22 input lag and delay

by Xlkash-

Original Post

Re: Nhl 22 input lag and delay

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo 

please talk to someone that can look into the server issues that many of us are having .  My system and equipment work fine for years and every-game that is not made by ea works flawlessly with my exact same equipment .  I live close to the server as I get 10 ms .  But my connection is actually somewhere in the 100s or 200s and the game is unplayable .  Do ppl actually work at ea to solve problems or is there job just to divert blame to the customer .   We need some action here on your side of things . Put a patch out actually dive into this problem and stop assuming and just spitting out the same regurgitated answers.  If people need to buy special equipment to play this game that should be advertised before I buy it . I own ten games and my epuipment works fine for them , could you explain that ? 

Message 41 of 147 (988 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I do appreciate the answers but I feel it’s just the east way out for you guys .  There is 100 percent a problem here on your end and I feel it’s landing on def ears 

Message 42 of 147 (986 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There is a problem that lies within ea servers , this is a known fact .  Is there a phone number I could contact somebody ? 

Message 43 of 147 (983 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The most frustrating part is when you check your connection in game and it says it’s beautifully perfect .  Like 10 ms flat line .  Like if my connection was fair or poor at least I’d know the game was telling me my connection was bad . It’s telling me it’s amazing yet go play offline and you can see how the game actually plays 

Message 44 of 147 (977 Views)

Community Manager

@Xlkash- 

If there was a problem with the servers, chances are good we'd have a lot more people contacting us about this I'm not saying our servers are perfect and it's not on us at all, but we haven't found any issues yet. With everyone in different locations, using different equipment, on different networks and using different ISPs, it makes this a very difficult issue to track down.

Are you seeing the in-game connection report showing 10 ms, but the game feels like it's 100 - 200 ms or are you seeing the report fluctuating? Is it the same in Online Versus as HUT and EASHL?

If you'd like to speak with an advisor over the phone, a case can be opened here. Just use the callback option. 

Aljo.png
Message 45 of 147 (976 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Also side note , game has been unplayable for over a month now use to run good .  I played a game the other night said fair .  I think it was 40 ms I must of been connecting to a central server , the game played better than when I’m on my own server which is east and I get 10 ms  , not sure how that works 

Message 46 of 147 (975 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My connection in game really dose not fluctuate, it’s is always between 10 and 12 ms in game if I’m connecting to east or qc server .  If I connect to central or west my in game ms raises but plays far better .  With a lot less input delay .   I sure to think lower ms is better I’m kinda confused now 

Message 47 of 147 (976 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My in game reading says perfect , my actually experience is horrible .  That’s why it’s fustraighting because the game seems to think I’m connecting perfectly

Message 48 of 147 (971 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Here’s is a photo of my in game connection .  Which is average for me about what it says every game . I know what playing on west feels like as I usually try to avoid this games because of the delay .  It says 11 ms but feels worse that west which is around 100 ms for me 

Message 49 of 147 (963 Views)

Community Manager

@Xlkash- 

That's obviously an excellent connection so I don't know why you would be having so much input lag. Unless it has to do with your TV, but I believe we went through that during troubleshooting. I don't have anything else to suggest, unforutnatey. We'll continue to monitor our servers and keep an eye out for new reports.

Aljo.png
Message 50 of 147 (959 Views)