Nhl 22 input lag and delay

by Xlkash-

Original Post

Re: Nhl 22 input lag and delay

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Come on man... You're looking evil at this point. Just admit it's a big problem. I'm done with this game. I've been playing since NHL 98. You guys are unreal.
Message 141 of 147 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, have found this thread whilst trying to find some kind of solution as I've been playing NHL 21 through to 22 religiously with no issues and no equipment changes but the last few months the game has become unplayable, the lag is horrendous and it's only on NHL, nothing else.

I'm in the UK, my internet is fine, no issues and I game online on various other titles but only get issues with NHL. Having ordered NHL 23 I'm hoping this gets rid of the lag issue but ready to send it back if it does lag like NHL 22 is now. 

What is confusing for me having followed the thread, is that my game has worked fine for so long, across 2 games, it's only the last 4 or 5 months the lag is unplayable. 

I've finished the thread and doesn't seem to be a solution to it, and doesn't sound like EA are looking into it? 

(Yes my TV is in game mode too Wink

Message 142 of 147 (922 Views)

Community Manager

@Deanogore666 

Are you getting input lag or is your game stuttering or stopping and then starting again, but playing fast?

Aljo.png
Message 143 of 147 (910 Views)

★★★ Novice

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME ISSUEEE!!! FIX THE SERVERS FFS 

Message 144 of 147 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I'm experiencing this on Xbox Series X on FIFA 23 (huge delay even in solo) . I followed what you have said @DeliveryForKiki : I deleted all my saves (and disconnected from the internet) then I launched an offline  game and the game is super smooth! then after one game it seems to be less responsive. Everytime I do this, the games becomes more responsive! Like on NHL.

Message 145 of 147 (625 Views)

★★ Novice
@regista6 You’re not alone , can’t turn properly, speed burst is not existent, poke check brushes against the puck only yo have it magnetically go back to the opposition, I’m pretty much done. Gonna get a refund tomorrow
Message 146 of 147 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me forcexample

Message 147 of 147 (243 Views)