Re: Nhl 21 Threes 2.0 not saving progress EVER

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★ Novice

Ok so I tried a different account and it seems to have worked and saved. Is there any solution for my main account as obviously that is the one I play all my games on?

Message 11 of 18 (614 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@GangstaChimp 

Cool. That helps narrow this down to something with your account. Try deleting your gamertag off your console and add it again. Also, delete your personal saved data. Highlight the NHL 21 tile and hit the menu button. It's to the right of the Guide button. Then, choose Manage game & add-ons. Go to Saved Data and delete the file with your gamertag on it. Do both of these and try playing again. Let me know how it goes.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 18 (610 Views)

★★ Novice

If I do that will it delete my franchise, be a pro, chel character etc?

Message 13 of 18 (607 Views)

Community Manager

@GangstaChimp 

It's very possible that could happen, but it should also be saved in the cloud. So, I can't guarantee you won't lose that data, unfortunately.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 18 (604 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried just deleting my save data but it didnt work.

I dont think I'm willing to delete my profile as for understanding from what is says before you do so I will lose any game data for Gangsta Chimp that isn't uploaded, games like Gears of war and many other games aren't synced to xbox live and from the sounds of it would be wiped from my systems storage. 

I suppose for now if I ever want to play 3 circuit with anyone I will have to use the other account so it saves. 

Thanks for the help

Message 15 of 18 (601 Views)

Community Manager

@GangstaChimp 

You would only potentially lose progress on NHL. Not other games. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything else to try. You're the first person I've heard of with this issue so we'll definitely keep an eye out for it with others and see if a resolution ever comes up.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 18 (599 Views)

★★ Novice

Well till then thank you for all the back and forth help I do really appreciate it.

Thank you very much for trying.

Message 17 of 18 (597 Views)

Community Manager

@GangstaChimp 

You're very welcome. I'm really sorry we couldn't get this figured out.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 18 (594 Views)