Re: Nhl 19 in trial area but says error downloading in ea access hub

by Socair

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nhl 19 in trial area but says error downloading in ea access hub

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys I'm trying to get the 10 hour trial of NHL 19 and it won't install through the each access hub and redirects me to the xbox store so I downloaded it there and it won't work says I don't own the game. Xbox and we support is garbage and doesn't know what is happening can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA NHL Team

Does your XBOX have enough hard drive space to fit the game?  You could try deleting another game to free up some space.  This might help.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@doughboy9657

Try signing out of EA Access and back in. Also try power cycling the Xbox (restart option from power settings). 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 4 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I sign out of ea access and restart my xbox... doesn’t work. I uninstalled the game twice and download it from ea access and from xbox store. Same problem. Ea access message is download error. Then I select repair and retry but this bring me back to the store and the only thing I can do is play but the message that I don’t own this game pop. Need help
Message 3 of 4 (390 Views)

EA NHL Team

Does your XBOX have enough hard drive space to fit the game?  You could try deleting another game to free up some space.  This might help.

Message 4 of 4 (382 Views)