Re: Nfs no limits on android wont load (blank screen) after latest update

by DragonWrathX

Original Post

Nfs no limits on android wont load (blank screen) after latest update

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

After updating nsf no limits last night. If i start the app i either get a black screen or the first firemonkey spashscreen Then a blank screen, even if i wait 5-10 mjnutes, or force close and reopen the apps, or reboot my tablet (Samsung  tab s2) it never gets past the black screen.

Message 1 of 5 (803 Views)

Re: Nfs no limits on android wont load (bkank screen) after latest update

Community Manager

@DragonWrathX

does your device run Android 4.1 or higher? See the following link for why I'm asking:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Android-4-0-no-longer-supported-by-NFS-No-Limits/td-p/677...

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (781 Views)

★ Novice

Running version 7.0

Message 3 of 5 (771 Views)

Community Manager

@DragonWrathX

Please go through the following Android troubleshooting and let us know if those steps help you, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (759 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Barry yeah i made sure to try all that before i logged this. I have also emailed fire monkey but as yet no response.

The only thing i havent tried is uninstalling and reinstalling. I cant do that because i will lose all my progress. Unfortunately a previous bug has caused all my progress to be saved under anonymous (even when logged in). So all the money ive spent and cars and upgrades ive spend hours and hours upgrading would be gone. (I tested this by installing the game in my phone and it restored a backup thats years old.)

I dont want to restart from almost the beginning, and i dont want to waste the money ive spent (i guess i could apply for a refund from the google store and attempt to get all the money Ive plowedmin back?) But id really just prefer to get my stuff back.

I did save my cc nfs id, so im hoping perhaps my data can be recovered

Message 5 of 5 (747 Views)