Re: Nfs heat xbox 1 crashing

by Its_Arkaic

Original Post

Nfs heat xbox 1 crashing

★★ Novice

So this has happened during night and daytime gameplay basically in either mid race or just in free roam the game will freeze for 3-4 seconds then sound will resume but graphics are still frozen. Then it will just exit the game and bring me to my xbox1 home screen. I checked all updates everything like that. My internet connection is fine. Is this happening to anyone else. Around 7 times the last hour i have only been playing about an hour and a half total.

Message 1 of 17 (5,253 Views)

★ Novice

My gameplay keeps freezing when attempting the Bannister race with my BMW M3 Evolution II '88. Once I change the car I can complete the race with no issues. Trying the BMW car again freezes the game and takes me to the home screen.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the same issue. These small bugs need to get fixed.

Message 2 of 17 (5,218 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happens to me also. I had 100k rep and level 5 heat and the game crashed. I found out that by restarting the Xbox it makes it go away for a little bit.

Message 3 of 17 (5,173 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This issue is happening to pretty much all PS4 & Xbox players unfortunately.

We're still waiting for a response from EA...

Message 4 of 17 (5,165 Views)

Crashing frequently (Xbox One X)

★★★ Newbie

Really enjoying the game but the crashing is ridiculous. Almost every time I go on night mode do a couple of races and raise my wanted level up the game crashes and I lose everything I've just spent the last half hour working on. This needs fixed asap!

Message 5 of 17 (4,850 Views)

★★★ Novice
@gigg93 Everyones freezing...
Message 6 of 17 (5,104 Views)

Xbox one game crashing NFSH

★★ Novice

Every time I want to play need for speed heat it crashes within 15 to 30 mins of playing, sends me back to the home screen the game reboots and crashes again! Starting to make me not want to play the game any more. It’s a shame because I was enjoying it.  

Hope EA can fix this. 

Message 7 of 17 (4,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m getting the same issue on Xbox. Can’t make any progress as it usually crashes within my first lap of a race. I uninstalled the game earlier this afternoon, went back on and it still persists. 

fingers crossed it’s sorted sharply, as I’ve other games that will take my attention, leaving this to gather dust for a while. 

Message 8 of 17 (4,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

See if the following steps make any difference First, clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely. Unplug the power brick from the back of the Xbox. Plugin the power brick. Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange. Turn the Xbox back on as you would normally. 

I got this from EA Help on Twitter. See if it works. 

Message 9 of 17 (4,667 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this same issue the entire time I’ve had the game. The games crashed at least 30 times so far and I still haven’t found a fix. Or a clause. I can’t complete Far East and there’s some downtown races I can’t do cod it just freezes. It hasn’t happened to me in Freeroam that I remember of tho 

Message 10 of 17 (4,622 Views)