Nfs heat all progress lost

by muscleboy9

Original Post

Re: Progression Wipe

★★★ Newbie
@mtb8 I believe I may have a similar problem, Ive started the game a year ago on xbox, however I downloaded it on my pc and now all of the sudden I have to start anew. I had so many so many hypercars...
Message 521 of 616 (934 Views)

Update Wipes Progress AGAIN

★★ Novice

This is the second time I have had my progress reset after an update for Origin. The first time was max rank, the second time I was in the 30's. What is causing this? Is there any solution? I was told two different things from support. One said the saves were on the EA cloud, the other said saves were local. I love this game but it is unplayable if this is going to keep happening. I launch the game through Steam, it has my account synced, but the game started like its first time launch and shows I have no progress. 

Message 522 of 616 (923 Views)

Re: Progression Wipe

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Im having the exact same issue through the pc port and yea its a sick game but its not worth playing with a glitch like that.

Message 523 of 616 (904 Views)

nfs heat lost account

★★★ Newbie

i recently wanted to play nfs heat but when i went on it created a new profile/account for me causing me to loose all my progression ( cars, rank, money) is there any way I can get it back ?

Message 524 of 616 (921 Views)

Loss money

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So today I decided to play to earn and upgrade my car as I need 650,000 and I only had 250,00 money then I played 1 race and had a 300,000 money and when I'm playing my 2nd race suddenly an error pop up and when I reconnected I had no money. -_-

Note: I was just playing for less than 10 minutes. 

Message 525 of 616 (1,410 Views)

NFS Heat not loading the cloud save

★★★ Newbie

As the subject says, NFS Heat won't load my cloud save.

Every time I launch the game, it will start a new playthrough.

Has this happened to anyone?

I contacted support and they told me to come here to find the solution...

Message 526 of 616 (1,382 Views)

Re: NFS Heat not loading the cloud save

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there! Same problem. Started out game several times but no luck. Now I try to put Origin to offline mode to see if it does any difference.

Message 527 of 616 (1,231 Views)

Lost all my cars

★★★ Newbie

I lost all my cars in need for speed heat, but my level and cars stays the same. Can someone help with with this issue?

Message 528 of 616 (712 Views)

Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

i don't know why but i lost all my progress can someone help me?

Message 529 of 616 (865 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @maximepotvin04 What platform are you on?

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 530 of 616 (853 Views)