Nfs heat all progress lost

by muscleboy9

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

i deleted need for speed heat to free up space when i re downloaded it i had my levels and all of my campaign progress but i lost all my money and my cars i am really annoyed and i dont know what to do please fix this 

i am on PlayStation and i am level 23 on heat and my account name is bushbandit70

Message 461 of 616 (1,040 Views)

NFS Heat Progress lost.

★ Novice

i for some reason lost all me progress on need for speed heat, i was wondering if theres any chance of getting it back, i have started playing again but i cant be bothered doing the storyline again. is there a chance you can give me back what i had before i lost my progress? i have alot of archievement already so i can sorta see how much progress i have.

Message 462 of 616 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Help i lost ALL MY PROGRESS FOR THE SECOND TIME but why? i play on PC/steam. i had rep 50 and about 12 cars i am tired of starting over please help

Message 463 of 616 (1,006 Views)

Game save file lost

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I recently bought the game NFS Heat on steam. I don't know why but the game keeps overwriting my save files. I spent 20 hours grinding up what I have and then my save file is gone. I have no idea what is causing this. Is there a way I can get my save back?

Message 464 of 616 (1,004 Views)

Re: Progress reset

★★★ Newbie

I had a similar problem only it took away all of my money. I had around 1.3 million dollars

Message 465 of 616 (1,123 Views)

Server bug, lost progress

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Progress reset after server restart, lost 12 hours of game play. Server bug!
What car were you using? Porsche
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Heat 5 race
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Lost progress but still have achievements
What happens when the bug occurs? I lose my progress from the entire day, went for level 50 with 7 ultimate part back to level 43 with none of my part or my money!
What do you expect to see? My progress !

I played for about 10 hours yesterday and was working on leveling up and making money, then once I hit 50 I decided to go for ultimate parts and got about 7 of them and then it popped up that the server was shutting down, so I saved and shut of the game like I always do, but when I got back on this morning everything went right back to what it was yesterday morning so I lost all my progress that I worked on yesterday! But I still have the achievements showing that it was completed. 
Not only that, I have called you guys a ton of times to get this fixed it took 4 people to tell me that it showed the work that I did and it was a server bug. So here I am writing to you guys about my issue.  
I’m super pissed off about this 

Message 466 of 616 (961 Views)

Re: I just lost all my money

★★★ Newbie

Did they solve it?

Message 467 of 616 (938 Views)

Progress reset, cars lost

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug I was upgrading my car when I get the message "Purchase failed" so I could not purchase anything. After restarting the game all my money and cars were gone. Now I only have reputation level 50,map progress and 4 cars from Deluxe edition.
What car were you using? BM Aston Martin DB11 Volante
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? The Resort's Circuit
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea. It happened in the middle of shopping.
What happens when the bug occurs? "Purchase failed" message. Not able to buy anything or earn money. Character reset to default.
What do you expect to see? My stuff back. I am not going to play game that reset my progress after few hours.

Please help

Thank you

Message 468 of 616 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game need for speed heat to have fun my laptop is able to run it perfectly and withing a week i had 24 hours in the game , that same day i get in the game and all my progress cars and leves are reset and i tried to get them back by loggin in and out but i couldnt so i restart the game comppletely , this time had 15 more hours in the game and had reached a higher level of 17 had 9 cars all with my own design and all of a sudden today all my saved progress disapeared for a second time . Im really mad because over all i spent 40 hours on a game that i like but i had to start again because the game wants to . All i want is my progress back cars rep and bank and for it to be stable and dont erase again for i spend money on the game buying the delux edition and now im having problems to play it i will be really greatful for me to get my things back than you.

all my rep bank level and story mode are reset and is the second time it happens my game tag is K1KCHQPP 

Message 469 of 616 (908 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David k1kchqpp
Message 470 of 616 (895 Views)